Sunday, August 5, 2012

I Am Princess . . .

. . . I am three!

I wear glasses, one, two, three.

Glasses help me as I see,

I am as cool as cool can be!


"Princess, what do you like about your glasses?"

Pink. Hmmmmm pink.  Playing with my glasses.  The glasses they help me . . . . see. 

"What are fun things you like to do?"

Play.  Race.  Having so much fun.  Giving everyone a hug.  And giving my own friend a kiss.  Watching cartoons.  Playing with friends.  Color.  

"What are your favorites?"

Purple.  Yummy food.  Fish sticks.  Zebra.  Light bug.  Purple square.  Chalk.  Bubbles.

"What do you want to tell the computer?"

One more thing, I like to play having fun.  That's enough.

"Happy Great Glasses Playday!!!!! "

4 comments:

  1. Awww, she is so sweet! A true princess, indeed:) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is wonderful!! Thank you so much for sharing her interview! I love it!

    ReplyDelete