Friday, August 3, 2012

I Am Pumpkin . . .


I like purple and red.

What about jumping in a pile of leaves?  That is too much fun!

School is going to be fun with a lot of toys, and I love you mommy.

But this day I'm going to give you a group hug, then I will love you tomorrow when I come back from school.

Tomorrow we can do a pretty project.

Then we will be friends.

I got a fun idea!  When I get back from school tomorrow, I will blow balloons up for mommy, daddy and princess to share.  But don't pop them cause then there will be more to blow.

And tomorrow we play with Oliver outside with his turkey.

And tomorrow we will shoot water at Oliver once we say we are done we will go back inside and sleep.  Oh, I can't wait!

And when we get back from school we are going to watch tv that is exciting that daddy got from the Redbox.

I want to watch a movie.

I am getting out of words.  I need to talk still.  Oh, tomorrow we are going to make some owl papers.

That is all of the words on the computer!

(Typed by Mommy)

No comments:

Post a Comment