Thursday, November 22, 2012

Our Thankful List


Princess
"I thankful for giving you a hug.  I thankful for my pink shoes.  I thankful for my mommy and my daddy.  I thankful for my Pumpkin. " 

Pumpkin
"I'm thankful for corn.  I'm just thankful for a lot of stuffs.   I'm thankful for mommy, daddy, grandma, and my teacher.  I'm thankful for food.  I'm thankful for our house, but it's a secret that I never told you.  I said everything of the world I'm thankful for."

Mommy
"I am thankful for my faith, family, and friends.  I am thankful for my amazing husband and my energetic kids.  I am thankful for a warm place to live and food on the table.  I am thankful for the beauty of nature.  I am thankful for God.  I am thankful for books and yummy recipes.   I am thankful for my camera.  I am thankful for our freedom and to those whom have served to defend our freedom. I am thankful for my children and my husband.  I am thankful for my health.  And I am thankful to be an American."

Daddy
"I am thankful for me and my family's relative health. I am thankful that we have a nice home and food to eat. I am thankful that my wife is so beautiful.  I am thankful for all those whom have served and died so we have the freedom of life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.   I am thankful for when I get to be outdoors in nature.  I am thankful for my wife's grandma who helps us so much with the kids.  I am thankful for the infinite number of other things that I should be thankful for but take for granted."

What are you thankful for today?

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for continuing to check in on me and my family! I enjoy keeping tabs with you too and checking in on your blog. I'm glad you keep one, it is lovely to see how the kids are growing and changing and to read about the challenges and joys that come with raising children. Keep it up! I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving! Christmas, here we come!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Your post put a smile on my face this evening. The day has been a tad-bit rough. Today would of been mom's 58th birthday. We took the kids to decorate her grave this afternoon. She is missed but never forgotten. Anyway, I hope that you and your family have blessed and joyous Christmas season!

      Delete