Thursday, November 1, 2012

The Evens Have It!

Sorry that it has been a bit since the last post.  I thought about posting earlier in the week but noticed that I was at an even number of posts for the month.  I did not think that I could get two posts in, so I waited.  

Why?  Well I seem to have this weird thing about numbers and if you go back and look at my archives I have managed to post an even number of posts every single month since I started this blog.  Strange, right!  

I don't know why but sometimes the world just seems off if you don't do things a certain way.  I know I am way messed up, but that is what makes of us unique and special.

We have been up to quite a bit since the last posting.  See for yourself!

Trick or Treating at the local zoo

Breath taking sunrise over the tree line

Princess playing in the leaves

Pumpkin hiding in the leaf pile

Pumpkin trying to bury Mommy

Our ghost jack'o-lantern


Halloween morning moon


The "Big Bang Theory" Halloween fun with friends


Well have a Happy November!

No comments:

Post a Comment