Thursday, January 2, 2014

Random Thoughts

  • Sometime soon I will complete the Adventures of Chippy Series.  Hopefully it will occur this coming weekend.
  • 2014 is here.  Where did 2013 go?
  • Princess is finally getting a new pair of glasses.  A post will appear when her new glasses appear.
  • I need to eat more veggies.
  • It snowed last night.  I gave up shoveling the drive after 20 minutes this evening.
  • My favorite Christmas present was a family membership to our local zoo. 

  • We ate black eyed peas last night.  I heard that it was good luck for the new year.  It is worth a try, don't you think? 
  • Pumpkin has had quite a few medical appointments the past few months.  Eventually a post will appear once we have a better idea what is going on.
  • The Christmas tree is down, but the boxes have yet to make it to the basement.
  • There was a photo of me in my pajamas on the front page of the local newspaper.  Normally this would not be acceptable to me, but since it was for work I will concede this time.
  • Hubby and I are looking forward to Season 4 of Downton Abbey starting this Sunday!
  • I think this year, I will try to write something good down in a daily calendar and also write something that I did with the kiddos each day.

  • I loathe cleaning these days.  I just want to curl up with a cup of hot coco and a nice book.
  • I am looking forward to hubby getting his new tooth in a few weeks!  Hopefully his facial scar will fade in the next few months from his work accident in November.
  • We need to take the time to get a family photograph taken.
  • Princess LOVES popcorn!
  • Hubby gave me a gift card for Christmas.  Best purchase with the gift card was a beautiful dragonfly necklace.
  • We got to see my brother and his family a few weeks ago.  My youngest niece will be 1 soon! 

  • I need to take more pictures!
  • Pumpkin's favorite Christmas present was a remote controlled helicopter.
  • We had a good Christmas.
  • I am finally to the point that I am no longer hobbling around on my ankle.  Yay!
  • I have been enjoying sneak attacking hubby with kisses.
  • Princess's favorite Christmas present was a Lalaloopsy with glasses and silly hair.
  • Pumpkin and Princess love their newest game: Elefun.  Fireflies shoot out of the elephants trunk and the child that catches the most wins.  


2 comments:

  1. He lost a tooth?! I guess I didn't hear about an accident at work. Glad he's okay. Hope things are smoothing out with the doctor appointments. Maybe I'll see you at the zoo! We've been members for years. Go to the Members Only picnic...lots of fun!
    I'm so excited for tomorrow and DA Season 4!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE Downton Abbey!!! I hope that we have good reception with the storm and all. We deep sixed cable in September, so the weather can play havoc on our reception.

    Yep, hubby had an accident on the afternoon of Black Friday. He was out of state when it happened, about a three hour drive from home. He got hit in the face with a trailer jack. Ended up with seven stitches and a knocked out front tooth. My father-in-law got him home around 1:00 a.m. that next morning. Now if Pumpkin could only a lose a tooth!!!! He will be 7 soon and has yet to lose his first tooth!

    ReplyDelete