Sunday, March 16, 2014

By Land and By Sky

I was hoping to be well by now, but I am on week three of being sick. Ugh!  If I am not better by the middle of the week, I will go back to the doctor for a fourth appointment to see if I have walking pneumonia.  Anyway when I have felt up to it, I have snapped some nature pictures.  Enjoy!

The kids made a "Frozen" castle with ice from the pond

Snow plastered tree

Finally a sign of spring- iris leaves

Morning mist

 Colorful sunrise

Painted turtle out of hibernation; spring is on its way

Almost full moon; how enchanting

2 comments:

  1. How do you get such clear moon shots? I can never do it! What kind of camera do you have and what setting do you use????

    ReplyDelete
  2. My camera is a Canon PowerShot SX500 IS. I used the auto setting and zoomed in. It has a 30x zoom. I originally purchased it to get a good shot at our illusive great blue heron. The creature is wise and knows when I have the camera and when I am without. ;-) I use a Canon PowerShot A2000 IS for my fine and detailed pictures of plants and insects. Eventually I would like to try my hand at a Canon SLR, but that is not in the budget for the foreseeable future.

    ReplyDelete