Saturday, July 12, 2014

Count Your Blessings

"Count your blessings!  Name them one by one!"


I have a wonderful, supportive husband! Yay!

I have two quirky, lovable children! Yay!
 

After eight weeks of the unknown, I have found out that I do not have cancer! Yay!
 

I have had a chance to take some cool nature photography! Yay!
 

I have some really awesome friends that have offered  encouragement and advice! Yay!
 

After seven weeks, my very first bladder infection is finally gone! Yay!
 

We have an official diagnosis for Pumpkin! Yay!
 

I have some amazing prayer warriors that have been keeping my family and I in their prayers! Yay!
 

I treasure the words of encouragement and support from my school teacher cousin, nearby mother-in-law, and nearby sister-in-law.

We were fortunate to have a friend sell us a relatively new iPad mini for Pumpkin! Yay!
 

Over seven weeks, my ovarian cyst has gone from the size of a lemon to completely disappeared! Yay!
 

I am thankful for my faith in God!  Yay!

I am not quite there yet, but I finally starting to feel half-way normal again! Yay!



No comments:

Post a Comment