Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Banana Icy Snow Day


Hmmm… The title sounds like the beginnings of a very good recipe! 

The kids and I opted to stay home today instead of trudging out in the bad weather to go to daycare and work.  Which, I’m thinking it probably was a very smart move.

So what to do on a icy snow day?  Why make Chocolate Chip Banana Bread of course.  Just follow the directions of the link and add 1 ½ cups of chocolate chips.
Mixing of the dry ingredients
I love my brown sugar bear!!
Add some butter & mash
Here go the three really ripe bananas
Mix in the special ingredient
Ready to pop in the oven


Smells and tastes YUMMY!
Can I have some more?
Of course, pumpkin and princess will a chance to color, read books, nap, snuggle with mommy and watch DVDs (Veggie Tales & Super Hero Squad).  As long as we do not lose power it should be a marvelous snow day!

No comments:

Post a Comment