Saturday, July 30, 2011

Looking Good

Today is day number ten in the bathroom remodel project.  
The last six days have just flown by.  

My husband and I have been working on removing the paper backing and wallpaper glue from the walls.  I had hoped that it would be done by now, but I my wrist has been swelling.  So needless to say it has been a really slow process, which is at a stand-still for the next 72 hours.

Our work friend has steamed ahead and has done a wonderful job so far.  The plumbing for the tub and shower are completed, the tub surround is in place, and the shower fixtures are in place.  The shower head is even higher than the last one, so it should be above my head instead of coming to my shoulders.  Yay!!!!!!  The ceiling light/ fan has been installed- so beautiful!  The tile floor was just installed this afternoon- hence the 72 hour ban from the bathroom.  The floor looks absolutely gorgeous!!!!   








This coming week, the toilet, sink/ cabinet, and trim will be installed. I'm very excited to see the a majority of project completed this coming Friday.   The only portion that maybe not be completed by Friday is the painting.  But that will depend on when the walls are ready to paint and my sister's schedule.

No comments:

Post a Comment