Saturday, January 28, 2012

Going Under

I'm sinking deep into my overwhelming to do list.  This coming week is going to be pretty busy and my house is in dire need of cleaning, but all I can think about is snuggling up in my bed for a nice winter nap.  

Today's To Do List  (warning scary pictures may be seen below!)
~ grocery shopping (check)
~ clean sunroom (check)



~ put kids down for naps /quiet time (check)
~ start on the washing backlog- eight loads to do (check)
~ put groceries away (ummmmm . . . . not quite there yet)


~ clean great room (the table is clean, at least that is a start!)




~ fold six loads of clean laundry (I have one load done, does that count?)


~ make homemade beef stroganoff for supper  (sirloin steak is thawed)
~ make chocolate chip banana bread
~ wrap the kids birthday presents  (have to do while they are down for the count)
~ take Princess to get Pumpkin a birthday present

Tomorrow's To Do List
~ go to church and Sunday school
~ go to basket weaving class (Berry basket, Yay!!!!!)
~ clean the kitchen


~ continue washing and folding laundry
~ clean bathroom
~ work on everything I did not have time to do on Saturday

Upcoming Chaos List
~ Monday: Pumpkin's surgery
~ Tuesday: Family dinner night
~ Wednesday: CLEANING!!!!!!!
~ Thursday: Princess's birthday
~ Friday: CLEANING!!!!!!!
~ Saturday: Kids birthday party
~ Sunday: Pumpkin's birthday & church

I'm willing to feed anyone that would like to help me with my cleaning & decluttering projects (wink, wink).

No comments:

Post a Comment