Sunday, January 8, 2012

Hopes, Wishes, & Dreams

We are a week into the new year!  


Time seems to fly so fast nowadays.  
Pumpkin will be five and Princess 
will be three before we know it.

This new year, as all new years go, 
is full of hopes, wishes and dreams.


In 2012, I am looking forward to:
~ hugs and kisses from my children.
~ building a snowman with the family.
~ trying oodles of new recipes.
~ the spring wildflowers popping up.
~ reading many wonderful amazing books.
~ the warmth of summer.
~ Pumpkin starting kindergarten in the fall.
~ the beautiful vibrant fall foliage.


In 2012, I hope & wish that:
~ Pumpkin's surgery goes well with a swift recovery.
~ dad's bone marrow transplant will be successful.
~ we will have better medical insurance. 
~ we get the trim around the exterior windows repainted.
~ Princess will be able to attend preschool. 
~ we have a family picture taken by a professional.
~ I have more time for sewing projects.


In 2012, I dream that:
~ we can get a new garage door.
~ we can take a mini-vacation.
~ my basement would be organized and cleaned.

What are your hopes, wishes, and dreams?

No comments:

Post a Comment