Saturday, March 23, 2013

Random Thoughts


Pumpkin found a white tailed deer skull today down along the creek in our yard.

Thanks to an allergic reaction earlier in the week to something I ate, I have finally been prescribed an epi pen just in case I ever have a reaction that is really extreme.

Since November I have lost ten pounds.


Today it was sunny and almost 50 degrees Fahrenheit (10 degrees Celsius).  The Canada geese are pairing up.  Welcome spring!

Tomorrow it will be around 32 degrees Fahrenheit (0 degrees Celsisus) with a possible 3 to 10 inches of snow (8 to 25 centimeters).  And winter comes back for another whammy!

Tomorrow is Palm Sunday!  The kids enjoy waving the palms at church and this year they are learning the meaning of palms in Sunday School.

My favorite religious day is coming up. . . . Maundy Thursday.  Here is a link about Maundy Thursday that I wrote two years ago.  "My Favorite Holiday"


Doesn't this fox squirrel have a brilliant orange tail?

Oh, I love to take nature pictures!

I think I am addicted to reading books.  I tend to not get anything done around the house when I am in the midst of reading a book.

I love my hubby and kids!

Princess is really expanding her vocabulary.  Earlier this week she told me "Be quiet. I concentrating. I talking to God."

Pumpkin wants to built dog houses out of cardboard boxes to support his great grandma.  Then she can live with us.  She can sleep in his bed and he will sleep on the floor. (ha ha ha ha)

Pumpkin told me earlier this week "Mommy when you go to heaven.  I'm going to marry Rae and move into your house." (ha ha ha ha)

I have a great husband.  He got me a chocolate cherry coke today! 

Yesterday I splurged and got him the new Hobbit movie on DVD.

I made three loaves of chocolate chip banana bread today.  Two for Palm Sunday breakfast at church tomorrow and one loaf for home.  

Well better serve up some chocolate chip banana bread.  The natives are getting restless. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment