Saturday, June 11, 2011

Nothing Like A Good Book!

I just finished my third book for the summer by one of my favorite authors, Marcia Muller.  The book is entitled Coming Back and is the newest book of the Sharon McCone mystery series.   


The main character is a female private detective, Sharon McCone, that owns her own investigation company. This particular book is about the search for a friend of Sharon McCone's that totally disappears as Sharon deals with rehabilitation of her own from an injury sustained in the previous book.  Of course typical of a mystery book there is suspense, intrigue, murder, and eventually discovery.

I always love these books and each page keeps you guessing to what will happen next.  I discovered this series when I was in high school and would check Marcia Mueller's books out from the small country library in the neighboring town.  Even though my mom was a romance book person, she also enjoyed borrowing my Marcia Mueller's books after I read them.

Marcia Mueller has written 36 mystery novels so far and I own all but that last two, but I am looking forward to getting them soon.  Oh, I am also looking forward to the 37th book that will hit the shelves in October, City of Whispers.  Yay!

Hmmmm . . . . . my next book will be How to Bake a Perfect Life by Barbara O'Neal.  It looks like it may be a good one!  

No comments:

Post a Comment