Monday, August 22, 2011

Bath Time!

Well, the painting is done.  And the sealing is done.  The plastic shower curtains have been hung.  The shower supplies have been stocked.  The bathroom is officially open for business.


The kids had their first official bath in the tub tonight.  They played and splashed around for almost an hour before they got cut off for bedtime.  Night number one of tub bathing was a huge success.




I just have a few minor details to finish.  I still have to sew the shower curtain.  Take a look at this gorgeous fabric.


Sometime in the next few months, I would like to replace the almond colored tension rod which protects the window.  I'm thinking maybe white or brushed nickel.  I would also like to replace the curtain hooks over the window.  The current ones have definitely seen better days and the metal hooks are a bit rough and corroded.  

Oh . . . last but not least, this beautiful picture (taken by me) is going to be hung on the wall as an 8 x 10.  Maybe I'll change it out seasonally. 


No comments:

Post a Comment