Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Oh Yeah!

I’m so excited.  I found about fourteen blooming and almost ready to bloom Jack-in-the-Pulpits today!  What amazingly cool looking plants!  Their camouflage is so great that they just blend into the surround scenery.  


 

I also found other blooming wildflowers and one really cool looking mushroom.

Shooting Star
Phlox
Buttercup
Cool mushroom
I was having so much fun taking pictures and was so into my own little world that I did not noticed another person also enjoying the trails.  I look up, did a slight jump and made a squeak, then started laughing.  I politely apologized and told the fellow that I was looking for plants not people.  He just laughed and continued along the trail.  Well you never know what you will find along the trails of a nature center, maybe a crazy plant taking amateur photographer like me!  ;-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment