Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Foggy Love


Yesterday morning the fog was as thick as soup.  In our modern world we have a love-hate relationship with fog.  Fog can be dangerous to travel through, but in the same sense it is so beautiful. 

Yesterday morning as I drove down foggy country roads, I kept a vigilant eye for white-tailed deer.  I could not see anything farther than twelve feet in front of me or twelve feet behind me.  What an amazing feeling washed over me, it was like time stood still and I was the only one that existed.  My worries temporarily disappeared and I felt refreshed while surrounded by the white blanket of clouds.  It was a relaxing feeling and in that moment the fog was so beautiful.  Thank you to God for this amazing gift and blessing me with the eyes to take this wondrous site in!

This morning as I traveled along those country roads once again the fog was no where to be seen, but as I past a natural area I saw a misty haze.  Thankfully I had my camera.  Enjoy the pictures!





“We don't yet see things clearly. We're squinting in a fog, peering through a mist. But it won't be long before the weather clears and the sun shines bright! We'll see it all then, see it all as clearly as God sees us, knowing him directly just as he knows us!”  1 Corinthians 13:12 (The Message)

No comments:

Post a Comment