Saturday, September 10, 2011

Numbers

For some reason, I have this weird fascination with numbers.  

Today is 9/10/11.  This is both pretty cool and unique as the next time this will happen is in the year 2111.

Our wedding anniversary (9-5=4) and my son's birthday (2+5=7) are mathematical.  If you finagle the numbers right (with an equation within an equation) in my birthday, I can get all of the numbers to be a four of the same number.  I remember the date of my husband's birthday by subtracting 1 from my birthday number.  

I thought for sure that my kids would be born in the 20s.  My parents were born in the 20s, my siblings and I were born in the 20s and my hubby was born in the 20s.  But my children had different things in mind, they were both born in the single digits, 2 years apart with 3 days difference in their birth dates, but both on the Monday of the same week in same month.

Good thing I like numbers, since they can be very important when it comes to science and scientific observations.  Maybe that is why I am so nature oriented!

So far, I have only met one other person that has the same view as I about numbers.  Numbers sure are fascinating!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment