Sunday, March 4, 2012

It's A Small World

One thing I love about my blog is something that is behind the scenes.  Sure, it is fun to post and reflect about life and show off my nature photography skills.  Sure, it is fun to catch up on my favorite blogs.  Sure, it is fun to post about cooking and family adventures.  But the FIRST thing I do when I log-in is check out the stats on my blog.  

A lot of traffic to my blog comes through my Facebook friends, but I get excited to see that others have happened along my blog.  My favorite aspect to check out is the Audience.  In the fourteen months that I have had my blog, many countries have visited.  Here is a list that I was able to compile:  United States, Russia, France, Brazil, United Kingdom, Germany, Australia, Italy, Canada, United Arab Emiates, Austria, Thailand, Venezuela, Bulgaria, Latvia, Argentina, Japan, Hong Kong, and Spain.  Every time I check the Audience, it is like a little bit of Christmas.  The excitement of wondering how far across the world my thoughts and reflections have reached brightens my day.

It is amazing to know that I can sit at my computer in my house and someone thousands of miles away could be reading my blog.  It really goes to show what a small world it really is.  I think the song "It's A Small World" pretty much sums it up!

It's A Small World 

It's a world of laughter
A world of tears
It's a world of hopes
And a world of fears
There's so much that we share
That it's time we're aware

It's a small world after all
It's a small world after all
It's a small world after all
It's a small world after all
It's a small, small world 

There is just one moon
And one golden sun
And a smile means
Friendship to every one
Though the mountains divide
And the oceans are wide

It's a small world after all
It's a small world after all
It's a small world after all
It's a small world after all
It's a small, small world

So thank you to everyone that helps to brighten my days and my weeks.  A little bit cheer goes a long way and helps me try to stay positive in my sometimes chaotic life. As I part, here is a spring picture to hopefully brighten your day!



No comments:

Post a Comment