Saturday, March 3, 2012

Wait For It . . . .

We received an amazing blessing this evening. . . 


Wait for it . . . . .


Where did the television go????

Wait for it . . . .
 

A family member decided to be very generous and bought us a brand new high definition LED television as a gift for all of the February birthdays.  

It is AMAZING!!!!  Our other television was a hand-me-down from my grandparents (bought in 1982).  I have two different ideas in mind for the old television, so we will have to see how the ideas pan out before I post the outcome.  

Our FIRST brand-new television, hurray!!!!!  Anyway, we now get about 60 high definition channels to go with the 18 analog channels that we already had.  I'm extremely excited that we now get three PBS stations (with multiple sub-stations), instead of just one analog PBS station.  

So how are we going to celebrate???  By watching season one, esposide two of Dowton Abby on DVD!!!

I can't wait to play with it more tomorrow!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment