Sunday, February 19, 2012

A Little of This & A Little of That

 
For lunch the last two days, I made a variation of the Summer Salad from one of my favorite blogs.  One of these days (when I think ahead), I'll write out my shopping list and make the recipe the way that it is listed.  The ingredients I used in my quick throw together were: romaine lettuce, strawberries, goat cheese, and sweet & sour salad dressing.  The goat cheese is what had really inspired me and it is amazing on salad.  Yummy!!!




Pumpkin & Princess are playing castle this evening with the couch cushions.  Pumpkin is delighting in knocking the castle down around Princess, which of course elicits a high pitched scream from Princess.

Getting ready to pan-fry some catfish, have fresh green beans cooking, and loaf of sourdough bread awaiting on the counter.  If I feel energetic enough, I'll make a loaf or two of chocolate chip banana bread this evening.

Dad is in a regular hospital room now and is doing great today.  We had a great conversation earlier this afternoon about a little of this and a little of that.  

Well, I guess supper won't cook itself.  Have a lovely week!

No comments:

Post a Comment